The “2018 U.S. Local Advertiser Survey” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers unique insights on how local businesses are spending their marketing dollars.
The average SMB is now using eight different types of marketing – up from 5 just a few years ago. You’ll learn what’s changing, what’s staying the same, and why they’re cutting or expanding certain types of media budgets.
The report includes more than 50 charts and tables, as well as a highlights slide and “Author’s Take,” analysis of the findings.
Key Topics Covered
- Highlights – 9 major insights found in this report
- About The Survey – Survey methodology, types of businesses responding
- Respondent Business Profile – Size of businesses responding, B2C vs. B2B, etc.
- Advertising Expenditures – Avg. annual expenditure on 28 types of marketing
- Advertising Types Used – Usage percentages for each of 28 types of marketing
- Outlook: Traditional Media – Spending plans for those who buy each type of media
- Outlook: Digital Media – Spending plans for those who buy each type of media
- Why They Cut Media Budgets – Top reasons for cutting certain types of media
- Social Media Usage – Usage percentages for 5 types of social media; effectiveness ratings
- Digital Targeting Habits – Usage percentages for 4 types of digital targeting
- New Things They’re Trying – Which forms of marketing are being used for 1st time
- Video Advertising, Part I – Methods of video distribution & usage percentages
- Video Advertising, Part II – Number of videos used in a year, video production methods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5kxqct/2018_u_s_local?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900